10/16/2011

La Jolla Cove




Last time I talked about some neighborhoods in San Diego and today I decided to talk about a place in my neighborhood: La Jolla Cove.

If you will stay just some days in San Diego I strongly recommend you to go there. The beach is one of the most famous in the city and has an amazing view, white sand, places for picnicking, many good restaurants nearby (I love one coffee place called Living Room, if you have the chance, go there and ask for the Chai Latte) and you also can watch the surfers.

Moreover, I love La Jolla Shores because you can easily see the seals tanning right in front of you. Not one, neither two, lots of them! There are always some life guards watching out tourist and people who are around them to make sure that nobody will hurt or get to close to the animals. Anyway, you can get kind of close and it's amazing!

Check out these pictures that I took when I went there and let me know what you think about it. Aren’t they cute?

4 comments:

  1. They look really cute on the pictures!
    When I went there there was NO seals on the sand!! Maybe they were on vacation or something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there three times. They always welcomed me with not only cute face but also a little bit bad smell... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love La Jolla.
    Definitelly one of the most beautiful places in San Diego.
    The beach and the city are wonderfull.
    The seals are very cute... and yep, you're right, there are a lot of them enjoying the sun.
    I lived in north county San Diego for 2 years. My sister stayed with me for 3 months, and of course I took her to La Jolla Cove. She just loved it. Her favorite place in San Diego. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like there too :)
    These days was suuper cold here in San Diego and me and two friends just went there to look the beach, the seals and enjoy the view.And guess what? We just find out a new spot, kind of a "cave" close to the beach. Actually it was a rock but because of the shock of the water became a cave. It's also a place to check!

    ReplyDelete